About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

7.30.2010

To Colorado and back

I drove my mom back to Pagosa Springs, Colorado last weekend. It's a long, nine hour drive but the beauty of it makes it go by fast. I love getting home and looking at beautiful photos that I've managed to snap along the way.



Don't the colors just take your breath away?
































I guess that's enough pictures. I took a ton more, but these should give you a good idea. I highly recommend taking Hwy 160 from Flagstaff to Pagosa Springs anytime you have a spare 9 hours.

No comments: