About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

7.13.2010

More about Ruthie

This face just cracks me up. July 5th we went for a stroll at the capitol in Sacramento. Luke and Liliya looking so cute.


I got the honor of going to Ruthie's 2 week doctor's appointment. She looks so much like Luke in this photo. She gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks! That's alot of milk and diapers, let me tell ya! Liliya and I got to spend lots of time together and I will forever cherish that opportunity. I get tears in my eyes just writing this. Liliya is a precious and tender person. Plus, she let me hold Ruthie as much as I wanted....and that was ALOT. Thank you, Liliya! You are my sister!


This is our very first photo together. Taken about 5 minutes after I walked in their house. I am so blessed to have a job and an understanding husband that I can just take a week off from and go be with my brother during this special time. Liliya took this photo on the first try. Isn't it perfect? And I'm very particular about how pictures should look. Looks like we could be at a portrait studio. I thought I was going to miss my husband terribly while I was gone for 5 days but this little baby filled that void. It's great to be home but now I miss the baby terribly! Baby fills husband void but apparently, husband cannot fill baby void. :(



2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

So glad you are enjoying her!! She's adorable and it will be fun to see her grow up!

More Than Words said...

Newborns are so precious!!