About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

4.27.2010

Randomness on the Home Front

Sometimes we need cheese. Yum. I am very proud of my newly organized shoe closet. I'm glad I didn't think to take a before photo, or I would have been obliged to post it and feel the shame. Instead, I just have this wonderful photo of shoe-organization perfection. All is well with my soul.


This is what I call a "close call". This is HOT cream of celery soup and a not quite tight enough blender lid. Could have been ugly. Whew!

The point to this post is just to present evidence that I'm back to my old self!!!
No more school projects, papers, tests. I'm back to enjoying my life and picking up my camera several times a day. Blogging. And a not so rare trip to a store or two. ;)


1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

The shoes look great. Isn't it nice to finally have something organized? I wish. Funny on the soup, not so funny if the top was a bit looser!