About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

4.27.2010

My Martha Stewart Moment

We had family over for a little get-together. I decided to make it a pretty little event.
This is a pretty rose from my MIL's plant.
I used my grandma's dishes that she's had since the 1960's .





I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of all of us together! Well, just imagine chocolate cake, fresh strawberries, coffee, and 6 people sitting at this table. I was wearing purple, if that helps.
I know, I know, the table cloth isn't ironed. But, it wasn't clean either, so.....



1 comment:

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

What a sweet, sweet table you set. Looks beautiful. Your grandma would be proud!