About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

7.06.2009

My miscellaneous life

Did I tell you about the 10 state road trip we took last May? I know, Arizona is missing. I regret that now. Our newest addition to the family. Isn't she cute?




Pretty bottle. Pretty tasty. Pretty picture. Pretty buzzed. Pretending to put my foot down on the cement when it's 110 degrees outside...NOT!




Best creation known to man...or at least, to me. Iced coffee!

(yes, i used manual focus! can you tell? of course!)




Last but not least, what has brought me hours & hours of enjoyment lately is only the BEST website I've ever seen. The Pioneer Woman.


This pretty much sums up the frivolities of my life right now...
plants, tequila, coffee, travel, photography, blogs & HEAT (not the heat part but I like the cute- little -summer- dress part).
I promise I can be serious but a girl has to enjoy her life, right?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

lol I am a fan of PW as well... you can get lost in there!!

Cute toes!

God bless-
Amanda

Amanda said...

Where you at?

I had to tell, I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but your comments leave me cracking up allover the place!! Your thought process is just adorable!! Ever time I see a comment from Olivia I get all excited!!!

Hope you are well!
Amanda