About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

7.28.2009

I just can't stop....

...adding new PLANT members to our family...

Isn't she pretty? Thank you Walmart clearance.
Love this one. So lovely. Trader Joe's is my newest favorite place to get great plants.

My first hanging, viney succulent. Very cool.


And COOKING...I just can't stop cooking. Especially when I should be doing school work.



I made homemade yogurt in a crockpot from this website. No picture because it's just a bowl of white stuff. Not very photogenic but tasted great and seems to be digesting well!


Making yogurt resulted in 2 cups of whey that I drained off to thicken the yogurt. Of course I had to do something with the whey so I made...this whey biscuit recipe .

Ooops! First batch ended up you-know-where. Must add baking soda & baking powder!
These tasted yummy. Very light. Not beautiful looking due to all the flour they were rolled in but tastey!

I added some dill from my abundant spice selection.



I really need to get back to work (school stuff) but I couldn't help but share. Thanks for stopping by the house. :)

No comments: