About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

1.13.2009

I'm so full...




I broiled (read:almost started a grease fire in the oven) seasoned Angus burgers (from W*mart). Deliciously juicy, with a slice of cheese on top.
There was also a great salad with special trimmings like orange bell pepper, red onion, broccoli and cranberries. I like mine with a splash of Asian salad vinegar and sesame seed oil.
We also tried and enjoyed this prepackaged "meal" from the corner international market. It was some Indian meal in a pouch. Very full of spicy flavor!
Last but not least, canned corn. But I do take the time to add butter, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. I do not serve anything just out of the box, can or bag. I always dress things up. That's just the kind of girl I am (thanks to my Mom).
Now we are sipping a elegant glass of Merlot (read:$9 big bottle from Costco).

I'm just passing the time waiting for The Biggest Loser to start. We love that show.

No comments: