About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

1.03.2012

April, May, June 2011


April: Took my sister to the beach for the first time in her life.

May: Enjoyed beautiful weather and my beautiful family. Sister-in-law, Liliya and my nieces Anna and Ruth.
Celebrating my brother's birthday. We are getting OLD. This is a blurry cell phone pic but I love it because it expresses everything....how cute and busy Ruth is and how much I adore her.
June: Was a big month with Ruth's 1st birthday and my sister's 22nd birthday.
We went to the most beautiful beach for Faith's bday. Bodega Bay. Camped in our 18ft camper for a couple nights. Very special few days. Brian came home with near 3rd degree sunburn on this legs and feet. No one else burned. I didn't even get a tan! It was so weird. And sad. He was pretty sick.

My mom gave me an awesome super short hair cut when she came out for Ruth's 1st birthday. They grow so much in a year! She was loads of fun at her party. This one is feisty!

No comments: