About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

5.11.2010

Delilah Goes Camping

Well, they took me camping last weekend. I lived to tell about it. Barely.
I don't even weigh 5 pounds yet. Isn't there a minimum weight restriction for this kind of event? There should be.
I mean, I know I'm cute and quiet and adorable, so why'd they have to drag me out of my comfortable home and take me CAMPING?
OMG! I even got sick and threw up before we got settle to our first campsite.

Mom thought it would be great to document my adventure.
Here goes.....


Tied up to my crate, stuck under a picnic table. Is THIS what they call camping?


What is she smiling about? Can you see my ears and tail are down? I'm NOT in the mood for pictures.
I said I didn't want to pose for a pic!



I think I hear something! Stop taking pictures. I may need to go attack. Or hide. Not sure.

I'm mmmeeelllllllting out here! And seem to blend right into the surroundings. I'm the color of dirt and pine needles. Oh, joy.


Here I am at the end of the 3 day/2 night trip. Sometimes I get thrown to the floor of the truck and told to take a nap. It's hard to sleep with all the noise. Plus, I like to check up on mom and dad pretty often. I'm REALLY tired here, my hair is a mess, and you can't imagine all the debris stuck in my paws.

They keep telling my "You'll get used to this, Delilah". Yeah, yeah...we'll see.


Oh, I forgot to mention the kicker....when we got home, mom gave me a BATH!

1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Such torment for such a little guy! I'll bet you guys sleep easier at night with the fierce protector under foot!