About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

8.03.2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... Monday, August 3rd

Outside my window...clear blue sky, vibrant green citrus trees. it looks lovely but i'm sure it's about 95degrees out, which is not lovely.

I am thinking...too many things today. didn't sleep well due to all that is on my mind. nothing serious, just adjusting and growing as a person and a wife.

I am thankful for...air-conditioning.

From the kitchen...
memories of the mac & cheese i made yesterday...havarti & monterey jack cheese. lots of leftovers!

I am wearing...
the softest baby blue night shirt.

I am creating...
a personalized cookbook of sorts...a collection of recipes that i've tried and want to keep.

I am going...
to Whole Foods today to look for Chia! A superfood I heard of on this blog

I am reading...natural health magazines and tons of blogs that inspire me to be the person i really want to be.

I am hoping...to meet meet my brother's girlfriend, one day. soon, i hope.

I am hearing...
the gurgle of the washing machine.

Around the house...i cleaned the bathtub with oxyclean today! huge victory for me.

One of my favorite things...
is knowing my husband loves me when i don't feel or act so loveable.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
complete a Renal Pharmacology presentation and work on Drug Calculations packet. make a tastey meal for my hard working man.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...i miss the company of a sweet doggie.



For more on The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I loved this post... I felt like saying, hey, me too! to like every single one! lol

You are too cool my dear. Every time I see 'olivia' a smile comes to my face.

Did you know you put out such joy into this world???
Blessings-
Amanda