About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

8.25.2009

Green Smoothies!!!!



This is what I've been up to recently....besides listening to talk radio.

Making and Drinking GREEN SMOOTHIES!


It all started with this great blog. Then I made one and this was the result....




Then I made another which resulted in this....




Then I found this site and ordered her Green Smoothies Diet Book.

Then we did some research and got this...

Then I got serious when I saw the recent prices of fruits & veggies right now....



I like to plan ahead. Most of this is getting cut up and going into the freezer. Oh, the varieties of green smoothies I have in store!!! I also made ice cubes with mint and some with ginger. Oh, and carrot juice and fresh squeezed orange juice...I think that's it.
Well, I'm sure none of you are surprised.





2 comments:

El Momma said...

Yeah! Going green, Olivia! I love it!!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE smoothies!! I make them for my kids all the time. Whenever they get a tad bitter or blah (kale and collard greens do that quickly!) I add raw organic sugar. Two tablespoons is only 15 calories!! And your body can process it!!

WAY TO GO!!

God bless-
Amanda