About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

12.15.2009

December Photo Project #6

What do you see?
I love to put cumin in my coffee....I mean, I love to put cinnamon in my coffee.
SEE how amazingly easy that is to mix up!
What to know something else amazing?
Cumin can sort of even smell like cinnamon when you think it is cinnamon.
But, it's not.

No, silly, I did not mix and drink cumin laced coffee. (it was my second cup so I was actually awake enough to catch myself. lucky.)

I just came so darn close to it that I immediately thought "Oh, my! I should warn others. This could really happen! I need to take a photo and blog about this!"

Consider yourself warned.
Your welcome.



footnote: no tastebuds or fresh cups of coffee were injured during the making of this blog.

No comments: