About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

3.04.2009

Wordless Wednesday...Almost Spring Again!
















1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ohhh I love the desert flowers. There is a unique beauty in the desert! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! How cool, you are a nurse! I have been blogging for about 6 months, and really a lot more recently. I put a blog counter (if you click my blog counter in the upper left you can get your own from that website) on my blog 2 weeks ago. The night I was at about 650 when I posted on MCK's blog. I now, less than two days later have almost 1300! YEAH! I also have been checking out/posting on a site called sits (check out the icon right below the counter on my blog)...they are a blog support site. It's cool!

Thanks again for posting, I hope you come back and read my blog again! Have a great weekend.