About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

2.15.2009

Valentine's Day

I got flowers and a trip to a chick-flick in the middle of the afternoon.




"He's just not that into you" is a movie based on a book by the same name.
I've read that book knew when we were dating so I knew that Brian was SO INTO ME. :)
I just loved the movie. He liked it, too. Everyone can relate to something in this movie.

He got a card, chocolate, a trip to Home Depot after the movie AND we watched a "man-movie" in the evening at home.



I made pizza for dinner, while that's not something unusual in our home, it never ceases to make him feel "loved".
It almost sounds like he got the better deal but then I remember, he did make the coffee in the morning.
That, alone, makes me the MOST loved woman ever! It was a nice day.
I love you, Brian.




No comments: