About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

1.03.2012

October, November, December 2011

October: Little trip to Apple Hill. This is how it's done. I'm not ashamed. :)

My sister and niece looking way cooler than me.

Who doesn't love Luke?

November: You never know when a little drive on your day off is going to result in one of the sweetest memories and photos of your life. Ruthie's first experience with snow. She kept saying it was bubbles. :)

December:
Christmas is always better with a baby and a grandpa. Everyone came over to our house to open presents. It was a sweet time.
That sums up my first year being in California and loving life with all this crazy family!
Ready to go stay up until 3am at my brother's house to ring in the new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can't imagine 2012 being better than 2011 but I guess I'll give it a try.

No comments: